Get Oldham Working is a Council service that aims to help people find work and training opportunities. The service offers:
- Help if you are long term unemployed or have limited recent work experience.
- Personal learning mentors to assist you with improving your job prospects.
- Help with writing CVs and making job applications.
- Help with getting a better job that makes the most of your skills.
- Information about local jobs and training opportunities, including jobs fairs and other recruitment events.
- A register you can join if you are seeking work.