Rowan Ashworth Civil Engineering Limited was established by Rowan Ashworth, Managing Director, in 2001 with an ethos for providing a local construction company for local clients with a local skilled workforce.
Rowan Ashworth Civil Engineering is expanding but still maintaining the core values which is to provide our clients with a highly experienced and professional team delivering a quality product, safely and on time.
We aim to do this by:
- Maintaining a culture of health, safety, quality and environmental responsibilities.
- Ensuring the highest standards of integrity in all dealings with clients, suppliers and employees, as well as those affected by our operations.
- We promote a culture where we are fair and respectful to each other
- Training, developing and growing our workforce
- Engaging in apprenticeships, traineeships and working with organisations like get Oldham working.
- Delivering our clients’ needs, thereby securing repeat business